Face Skin Rejuvenation
Men or women, with aging and other environmental factors, can experience dullness of skin and sagging of face. Often, sun exposure, skin issues and passing years can bring irregularities on facial skin that includes fine lines, wrinkles, sun-spots, acne scars, freckles etc. No doubt, we all want to look radiant, young and glowing all the time. A youthful look not only boosts our confidence but makes us more happy and cheerful. With medical advancements, you can now achieve that ever-wanted flawless skin with ease.
Science keeps evolving with the needs of people. Today, the majority of the population is conscious of their skin and body and always want to look their best self. And, the gift of facial skin rejuvenation by medical science has made this task achievable. It is a mix of non invasive and mildly invasive procedures that aims at achieving a flawless skin with no significant side-effects.
Facial rejuvenation provides a variety of options. Whatever be your facial concern, there is a solution to it. The major skin issues that can be rectified with facial rejuvenation procedures are:
- Wrinkles: Whether your wrinkles are static or dynamic, it can be effectively eliminated with skin rejuvenation procedures.
- Sagging of face: If you think you are having sagging of cheeks, double chin, or jawline is loosing shape, then consider skin rejuvenation treatment
- Acne scars: Acne is a common skin condition and in some acne leave behind scars that looks unappealing. The cosmetic treatments can get you rid of the scars giving a flawless look.
- Pigmentation: Often spots, freckles or patches develop on the skin due to sun exposure. These spots can be stubborn and concerning. Skin rejuvenation effectively treats the pigmentation.
- Visible blood vessels: Some people have visible blood vessels on the face or vascular lesions or a persistent facial redness. These conditions can be easily treated with rejuvenation practices.
- Skin tone: Uneven skin tone or depleting firmness in the skin can be warded off with the treatment.
- Dull skin: It helps in regaining the youthful radiance of the skin by removing dead skin cells and improving clogged pores.
- Dark circles: Pigmentation and dullness in around eye area can spoil the beauty of face.
Procedure of Facial Skin Rejuvenation
Some of the skin rejuvenating treatments are as follows: -
- Anti-Wrinkle injection: Botox injection fades wrinkles, and prevent their progression by blocking muscle contraction.
- Fruit/Chemical Peels: Improve fine lines, provide glow, improve hydration and target the pigment in your skin.
- Non Ablative laser (laser Toning) and Intense Pulse Light (Photofacial): For improving discoloration, Scar and pigmentation treatment, wrinkles and skin tightening.
- Ablative Laser: Fractional CO2 lasers and Erbium YAG can help to remove lines, wrinkles, and scars from your face.
- MNRF treatment: It helps in skin tightening and fading the facial lines. It’s a very safe procedure with almost nil downtime and wonderful results.
- Medifacials: Various gentle skin procedures when done on regular basis can help you maintain the skin glow, hydration, and fade away fine lines. This includes Hydrafacial, Photofacial and vampire facial.
- Dermal Fillers: Chemical compounds primarily cross linked Hyaluronic Acid injections are injected into areas of facial volume loss and for face contouring.
- Sclerotherapy: Reduces the appearance of veins on a skin surface.
The cosmetic procedures of skin rejuvenation need planning and sequencing to achieve desired results. Our expert dermatologist will study your past medical records and your requirements to perform the best suitable skin treatments. Get the Flawless Skin ever by availing Facial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in Gurgaon at Skin Care World through Dr. Savita Yadav